Join the Cincy Gift Guide
We are creating an interactive gift guide to connect Cincinnati residents with locally-owned businesses.
Given the short timeline, we will have limited availability. Contact us today to sign up or learn more.
Welcome Coffee Shop Owner!
It’s hard to believe that the holidays are right around the corner, but they are! You, as a business owner, are most likely feeling the pressure of ramping up for the holiday season.
With shipping issues and other constraints, people will be looking for more local options. However, consumers are still busy and looking for a convenient way to shop.
Keep It Cincy is on a mission to make it easy for them to find exactly what they are looking for. Our Cincy Gift Guide will highlight locally owned shops and their products to consumers.
Coffee shops play a vital role in keeping our community local during the holiday season, and we will be highlighting that in 2 ways:
- Coffee makes a perfect stocking stuffer. We want to directly feature your coffee products as gift ideas
- Everyone should grab a warm beverage when shopping local. In other words, we will be suggesting nearby local coffee shops as customers discover other local retail shops. Win-Win.
The more businesses that participate, the larger selection and exposure that residents will have to shop from. The goal here is to show the local community that Cincinnati businesses can supply their holiday gift needs.
We do it for you.
We understand that you are busy. That’s what we try to make this process as simple as we can for you. Shown below is our pricing table. If you choose to become part of the Cincy Gift Guide experience, you will not only get video content for your social media and promoted on ours, but your products will be included on our interactive Cincy Gift Guide.
***The majority of this fee will be used to purchase digital ads on Google, Facebook and Instagram to drive as many consumers as possible to the Cincy Gift Guide. More impressions and more foot traffic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our process is simple:
- Schedule a Visit. We send a Storyteller team to grab a bunch of video and photos, as well as discuss your business so we can best tell your story through multiple short videos
- Post-Production – We create 3-5 types videos for both the interactive platform and social media.
- Overview of Your Business
- Highlight of Your Products
- Promote – Each video is 15-60 seconds long, vertical format. Perfect for our interactive video platform, Instagram (Ours and Yours), TikTok (Ours and Yours), Your Website and other digital advertisements.
We create 3 videos for both the interactive platform and social media.
- Overview of Your Business – Introduction to your business and offerings
- Highlight of Your Products – more descriptive video speaking to your top selling products and the craftsmanship
- Products Specific- we create up to 3 product-specific videos of your best sellers that allow people to learn about the specific gift ideas.
If you see us out and about in your neighborhood; provide your business card, one of our team members will follow up with you to schedule a time for a couple members of our Storyteller team to come out and record video
Or, email our founder Paul Rudolph directly; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep It Cincy is a membership business model. Starting next year we are moving to a monthly fee for the business, but for this holiday season we are focusing on gifts. Participation in the Cincy Gift Guide requires no long term commitment.
This holiday season we are focused on our Cincy Gift Guide, for $95 we will create video and running digital ads promoting only locally-owned Cincinnati shops and products. While most of the fee will be spent on digital ads on google and social media platforms, this Cincy Gift Guide program is a great way for us to begin telling your story for a long time to come.
On top of our growing list of followers on social media, we are also running ads on platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Google. When done right, we can target very specific customer profiles at local levels, right down to a small neighborhood.
Most small businesses don’t have the resources in-house and it’s too expensive to outsource to run digital campaigns.
Our marketing campaigns allow us to leverage economies of scale to compete with the big companies during the busy buying season.
How to Connect With Us
We are very excited to learn and connect with local business owners. To get connected with our team here at Keep It Cincy, fill out the form below. We will then follow up and schedule a time for our team to come out and learn more about your business.